Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the + sign on my Instagram page on my Mac Pro?

When I go on instagram on my Mac Pro, I cannot post anything. There is no + sign like on my phone. Why?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 4:57 PM

Hi there chefodsm,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you've run into an issue with an app on your Mac. We'll be happy to help.

Follow these steps to reach out to the developer for assistance: How to contact an app developer. If the issue happens in safari, you'll want to reach out to the administrator for the webpage. We hope this helps.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 4:57 PM in response to chefodsm

Hi there chefodsm,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you've run into an issue with an app on your Mac. We'll be happy to help.

Follow these steps to reach out to the developer for assistance: How to contact an app developer. If the issue happens in safari, you'll want to reach out to the administrator for the webpage. We hope this helps.

Best regards.

How do I get the + sign on my Instagram page on my Mac Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.