Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My game centre is not working please give me help

my game centre is not working please give me help

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 5:11 AM

Hey there tayyab060,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Game Center on your device. We'd like to help.

What happens when you try to connect to Game Center? Do you see any error messages or alerts? If so, what do they say?

Make sure you're following the steps here to set up Game Center - Use Game Center to play with friends 

We hope that helps!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2021 5:11 AM in response to tayyab060

Hey there tayyab060,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your Game Center on your device. We'd like to help.

What happens when you try to connect to Game Center? Do you see any error messages or alerts? If so, what do they say?

Make sure you're following the steps here to set up Game Center - Use Game Center to play with friends 

We hope that helps!

Mar 12, 2021 10:45 AM in response to tayyab060

tayyab060,

Got it. Thanks for the additional information.

Sounds like GameCenter is turning off on it's own and you'd like to make sure that it's always on. Which device are you using? Is it updated to the newest iOS? Head to Settings > General >About to check that version. If it's not iOS or iPadOS 14.4, try to Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Is it possible that there are restrictions set on your iPhone? This can be done through Screen Time on your device or by another person manages your device through parental restrictions.

Finally, restarting your iPhone can also help in situations like this: Restart your iPhone

Let us know if that helps.

Have a great day.

My game centre is not working please give me help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.