Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad has 14.8 gb used of 16gb how I get more storage I have 200 gb of iCloud storage. Not able to finish FulGaz rides because of low storage

IPAD has less than 1gb of storage left and I can’t finish rides on FulGaz. I have 200 gb of storage in iCloud. How can I get more storage to finish my rides?

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 12:32 PM

It is impossible to increase the amount of internal storage in your iPad - as this is fixed during manufacture; what you have is fixed for the life of your device.  iCloud storage is not a substitute for local storage.

Your iPad has very limited internal storage - which is, essentially, full. You have too little free storage for your iPad to reliably operate.

If you have insufficient internal storage, you have two basic options:

• Manage the storage that you already have:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

• Replace your iPad with a model with adequate storage for your needs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 12:32 PM in response to FulGaz

It is impossible to increase the amount of internal storage in your iPad - as this is fixed during manufacture; what you have is fixed for the life of your device.  iCloud storage is not a substitute for local storage.

Your iPad has very limited internal storage - which is, essentially, full. You have too little free storage for your iPad to reliably operate.

If you have insufficient internal storage, you have two basic options:

• Manage the storage that you already have:

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support

• Replace your iPad with a model with adequate storage for your needs.

iPad has 14.8 gb used of 16gb how I get more storage I have 200 gb of iCloud storage. Not able to finish FulGaz rides because of low storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.