Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my AirPod case and an AirPod. How can i find it?

How do i find the them or can i get a replacement?

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 3:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 3:47 PM

elsie29o Said:

"I lost my AirPod case and an AirPod. How can i find it? How do i find the them or can i get a replacement?"

-------

Troubleshooting:

I. Start Here:

II. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

III. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they were in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 3:47 PM in response to elsie29o

elsie29o Said:

"I lost my AirPod case and an AirPod. How can i find it? How do i find the them or can i get a replacement?"

-------

Troubleshooting:

I. Start Here:

II. Getting this Back:

• Backtrack your Locations: If at a coffee shop, stop in, and ask it if was placed aside.
  • Check with Local Authorities: Perhaps it was found and was turned in.
  • Ask Others: Check with Other you know (i.e. friends, family members, co-workers, peers, and neighbors)

III. Looking Elsewhere:

Based on Prior Experience: Look under the pillow or on the desk, or under the seat of your car. It might be sitting there. I thought I lost mine, but, they were in the palm of my hand, interestingly enough.

Feb 27, 2021 3:54 PM in response to TheLittles

I have a little AirPod issue myself. Thank you for the details in your post. There’s so many times I’ve researched something online and a Communities thread is listed. It opens up how your post can assist users that aren’t even using the forum. Technically, this was helpful as it identified so many steps we don’t always think of in the moment.

Feb 27, 2021 4:12 PM in response to Ca_Poppy1

Ca_Poppy1 Said:

"I have a little AirPod issue myself. Thank you for the details in your post. There’s so many times I’ve researched something online and a Communities thread is listed. It opens up how your post can assist users that aren’t even using the forum. Technically, this was helpful as it identified so many steps we don’t always think of in the moment."

-------

You are welcome.

I lost my AirPod case and an AirPod. How can i find it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.