Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve my numbers out of another phone that is also listed on this phone

How do I retrieve the numbers out of another phone I don’t have with me yet it is listed as another phone in this phone

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2021 10:47 PM

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks and more using ...

1. How many Contacts account (email client server) you have?
  2. What is your default Contacts Account?
  3. Which email account you are using to store Contacts?

• See the GIF below for Contacts and Default Account

• Learn how to add an email account and make it default (Watch the GIF)
  • This example is for Gmail but the process remains same for all Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2021 10:47 PM in response to Jfain1234

Contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

If Contacts on iCloud, try this --> Restore contacts, calendars, bookmarks and more using ...

1. How many Contacts account (email client server) you have?
  2. What is your default Contacts Account?
  3. Which email account you are using to store Contacts?

• See the GIF below for Contacts and Default Account

• Learn how to add an email account and make it default (Watch the GIF)
  • This example is for Gmail but the process remains same for all Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

How can I retrieve my numbers out of another phone that is also listed on this phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.