Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reading my error logs

Everyone please help me read this error. Thank you so much.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 6:14 AM

com.adguard.nfext
com.google.drivefs.filesystems.dfsfuse	
com.paragon-software.filesystems.ntfs
com.nomachine.driver.nxau
at.obdev.nke.LittleSnitch

Any one of these could be causing there panic, or it could be your SSD is incompatible.

If the panics happen frequently, you can try booting into Safe Mode to see if the panics stop. Safe Mode will disable the third-party kernel extensions, but it is not easy to work in, so unless the panics happen frequently, it would be difficult to determine if they are the cause.

To identify which kext is causing the panic, you need to uninstall each using the developer's uninstaller or instructions. Dragging the app to the trash won't uninstall the kext. After uninstalling, if the panics stop, that was the cause.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 6:14 AM in response to haoguide

com.adguard.nfext
com.google.drivefs.filesystems.dfsfuse	
com.paragon-software.filesystems.ntfs
com.nomachine.driver.nxau
at.obdev.nke.LittleSnitch

Any one of these could be causing there panic, or it could be your SSD is incompatible.

If the panics happen frequently, you can try booting into Safe Mode to see if the panics stop. Safe Mode will disable the third-party kernel extensions, but it is not easy to work in, so unless the panics happen frequently, it would be difficult to determine if they are the cause.

To identify which kext is causing the panic, you need to uninstall each using the developer's uninstaller or instructions. Dragging the app to the trash won't uninstall the kext. After uninstalling, if the panics stop, that was the cause.

Reading my error logs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.