Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanted to update iOS 13

i want to update iOS 13

so pleae give me the way

iPhone 6s, iOS 11

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 10:01 AM

iOS version 13 is not available for updates anymore. We are up to iOS version 14.4 at present.

One thing that you should know and confirm and that is whether you have an iPhone 6s or do you have an iPhone 6 (Without the S) This is important because an iPhone 6 can only be updated up to iOS 12.5.1 and NOTHING HIGHER. You need an iPhone 6s to update higher than that to iOS 14.x. Double check which iPhone you have.

Open Settings General About Model Name: What does it state there?

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 10:01 AM in response to surajmohan

iOS version 13 is not available for updates anymore. We are up to iOS version 14.4 at present.

One thing that you should know and confirm and that is whether you have an iPhone 6s or do you have an iPhone 6 (Without the S) This is important because an iPhone 6 can only be updated up to iOS 12.5.1 and NOTHING HIGHER. You need an iPhone 6s to update higher than that to iOS 14.x. Double check which iPhone you have.

Open Settings General About Model Name: What does it state there?

Axel F.

I wanted to update iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.