Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

does anyone know how to find the deauthorize all computers option iTunes. I only get authorize this computer of deauthorize

I can't find a deauthorize all option for computers on iTunes. I do not own 8 devices

MacBook

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 10:38 AM

From the linked article:

If you run out of authorizations, deauthorize all

If one of your 5 authorizations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorize it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorizations, you need to choose Deauthorize All on the Account Information page.* Then authorize each computer that you still use.

* Account > View My Account...

See also Authorization vs. association - Apple Community.

tt2

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 10:38 AM in response to mhill48

From the linked article:

If you run out of authorizations, deauthorize all

If one of your 5 authorizations is on a computer that you don't use anymore, deauthorize it. If you sold or gave away a computer that's used one of your 5 authorizations, you need to choose Deauthorize All on the Account Information page.* Then authorize each computer that you still use.

* Account > View My Account...

See also Authorization vs. association - Apple Community.

tt2

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.