Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro won't let me call out, the iPhone isn't set up to allow calls from the computer.

I went to "SETTINGS" and then to "PHONE", but I don't see the settings that will let my computer answer calls or to call out. Messages work ok.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 7:46 PM

Is Wi-Fi Calling set up properly and Add Wi-Fi calling for there devices set to ON? Make sure that Wi-Fi calling and calls from other devices is a feature that is provided by your carrier.

Once you have ensured that the above is set and available then check again in Phone settings for Calls on other Devices.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 7:46 PM in response to brown_elvis

Is Wi-Fi Calling set up properly and Add Wi-Fi calling for there devices set to ON? Make sure that Wi-Fi calling and calls from other devices is a feature that is provided by your carrier.

Once you have ensured that the above is set and available then check again in Phone settings for Calls on other Devices.

Axel F.

MacBook Pro won't let me call out, the iPhone isn't set up to allow calls from the computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.