Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gift card

So today I bought a Apple gift card in Super King Market and when I came home I was trying to enter the code but I couldn’t do it because it says that the card has not been properly activated. Can someone tell me what can I do ?

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 7:57 PM

Jennifer.rosa Said:

"Gift card: So today I bought a Apple gift card in Super King Market and when I came home I was trying to enter the code but I couldn’t do it because it says that the card has not been properly activated. Can someone tell me what can I do ?"

-------

Where to Go from here:

A. Ask for a Refund:

Take this back to the seller you speak of. Talk to the store manager, and see what they can do for you. Perhaps showing them this error will help you with this?. By your wording, it seems all it is, is a transaction that did not go through, successfully.

And...

B. Learn from This:

Take this as a learning experience, knowing to always add it to your account, right-then-and-there at the cash register, after the transaction goes through. Stay at the register, so that you don't lose your spot in line. Elsewise, it might be that you have to go to the back of the line (to be fair).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 7:57 PM in response to Jennifer.rosa

Jennifer.rosa Said:

"Gift card: So today I bought a Apple gift card in Super King Market and when I came home I was trying to enter the code but I couldn’t do it because it says that the card has not been properly activated. Can someone tell me what can I do ?"

-------

Where to Go from here:

A. Ask for a Refund:

Take this back to the seller you speak of. Talk to the store manager, and see what they can do for you. Perhaps showing them this error will help you with this?. By your wording, it seems all it is, is a transaction that did not go through, successfully.

And...

B. Learn from This:

Take this as a learning experience, knowing to always add it to your account, right-then-and-there at the cash register, after the transaction goes through. Stay at the register, so that you don't lose your spot in line. Elsewise, it might be that you have to go to the back of the line (to be fair).

Gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.