Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud extra storage

Question:

How long does it take to complete a purchase of extra iCloud storage?

I AM on my second attempt and nothing

happens - it’s just “completing purchase”

How long should I wait? Is there any danger that Apple will charge me for every attempt?

Thanks

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2021 10:36 PM

ragnhildur225 Said:

"iCloud extra storage: How long does it take to complete a purchase of extra iCloud storage?[...]Is there any danger that Apple will charge me for every attempt?[...]"

-------

Getting this to Work:

It should take no more than a moment to go through, if you have a fast connection. Go to: iCloud.com, log in, and see if it shows up as it should. One you devices, lout out of iCloud, and see if it then shows up as desired. Perhaps it all needs time to re-sync.

Contact Apple Support:

If you are to changed more than once, then contact Apple Support. If necessary, request to perform a screensharing session with the Apple Rep. Screensharing will allow the Apple Rep will see this first-hand from your perspective, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2021 10:36 PM in response to ragnhildur225

ragnhildur225 Said:

"iCloud extra storage: How long does it take to complete a purchase of extra iCloud storage?[...]Is there any danger that Apple will charge me for every attempt?[...]"

-------

Getting this to Work:

It should take no more than a moment to go through, if you have a fast connection. Go to: iCloud.com, log in, and see if it shows up as it should. One you devices, lout out of iCloud, and see if it then shows up as desired. Perhaps it all needs time to re-sync.

Contact Apple Support:

If you are to changed more than once, then contact Apple Support. If necessary, request to perform a screensharing session with the Apple Rep. Screensharing will allow the Apple Rep will see this first-hand from your perspective, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iCloud extra storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.