Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipad wont download apps..

This is a second hand ipad. Everything runs smooth but it doesn't download any app on apple store.. keeps asking to insert my apple id endlessly..

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 3:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 4:09 AM

Presumably the iPad was not correctly prepared by the previous owner.

Did you set-up the iPad from the initial “hello” page? If not, and the iPad is still associated with the previous owner’s AppleID - as would appear to be the case - you will need to contact the previous owner of the iPad.

If my supposition is correct, the previous owner will need this information to remove the Activation Lock and their credentials from the iPad:

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2021 4:09 AM in response to lior135

Presumably the iPad was not correctly prepared by the previous owner.

Did you set-up the iPad from the initial “hello” page? If not, and the iPad is still associated with the previous owner’s AppleID - as would appear to be the case - you will need to contact the previous owner of the iPad.

If my supposition is correct, the previous owner will need this information to remove the Activation Lock and their credentials from the iPad:

How to remove Activation Lock – Apple Support

My ipad wont download apps..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.