You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don't know why I can't activate my iPad.

Hello,

When I started my IPAD it giving me error saying my iPad can't be activated. Serial number DY*****FHW When I contact to ITUNE, and try to activities with my Apple ID its not letting me and says, this ID is not accosted with this IPAD. When I login to my Apple ID, I seed this serial number listed in there. So I don't understand why I can't unlock my IPAD?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2021 12:03 PM

This says for iPhone, but the directions are the same for iPad: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

If this doesn't help, then do as suggested and contact Apple Support. You can use the Contact Support at the top of this screen

or you can even schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for assistance.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 1, 2021 12:03 PM in response to krunal290

This says for iPhone, but the directions are the same for iPad: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

If this doesn't help, then do as suggested and contact Apple Support. You can use the Contact Support at the top of this screen

or you can even schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for assistance.

I don't know why I can't activate my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.