Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sync contacts from old work account on phone to iCloud?

Left a job last year, still have work account on iPhone since never deactivated but had to turn laptop in and can't access old work account on new laptop since password has been canceled. Just realized new contacts have been default adding to the work account (now fixed). How can I move the contacts from the work account on the phone to my iCloud account so I can sync those with my new laptop and iPad? Searching indicates can't do it via the phone - only via laptop but with no iTunes anymore how do I sync phone to laptop outside the iCloud system?

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 10:35 AM

Hello Parrotgirl,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to sync your contacts to your iPhone from your laptop. If you are using a Windows PC, this article will provide you with steps on how to sync contacts with your iPhone:

Sync app info from your PC to devices with iTunes - Apple Support

If you are using a Mac, this article will provide you the necessary steps:

Sync contacts and calendars between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2021 10:35 AM in response to Parrotgirl

Hello Parrotgirl,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that you would like to sync your contacts to your iPhone from your laptop. If you are using a Windows PC, this article will provide you with steps on how to sync contacts with your iPhone:

Sync app info from your PC to devices with iTunes - Apple Support

If you are using a Mac, this article will provide you the necessary steps:

Sync contacts and calendars between your Mac and iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best Regards.

sync contacts from old work account on phone to iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.