Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Subscription

Hi There,

I bought a MacBook Air on Saturday February 27, and I was under the impression it came with a free year long subscription to Apple TV. I tried to sign up for this on Sunday and it would only offer me the 7 day free trial. I was hoping you could amend this and enroll me in the year.

Thanks for your help

Alea

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 2, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2021 8:24 AM

On Macs, remember to also sign in to the TV app (menu Account). Then it should show the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” offer in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2021 8:24 AM in response to ARCorbin

On Macs, remember to also sign in to the TV app (menu Account). Then it should show the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” offer in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.