Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I find resume templates on MacBook Pro?

Where do I find resume templates on MacBook Pro? I would like to input my information on a template, not create my own. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 3:17 PM

I don't think anyone likes to roll their own CV, but the templates that are provided in Pages, or Word may force you to input information in a outdated manner that the Application Tracking Software that most sites use to scan résumés — may reject. It is important to stay on top of current trends for these document formats, and that may require a trip to the Library and rolling your own.

It is also important to have the first page of your résumé be the cover letter, so there is no risk in losing it as separate content.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2021 3:17 PM in response to flowerchild80

I don't think anyone likes to roll their own CV, but the templates that are provided in Pages, or Word may force you to input information in a outdated manner that the Application Tracking Software that most sites use to scan résumés — may reject. It is important to stay on top of current trends for these document formats, and that may require a trip to the Library and rolling your own.

It is also important to have the first page of your résumé be the cover letter, so there is no risk in losing it as separate content.

Where do I find resume templates on MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.