Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom clearance Malaysia

i bought ipad air currently custom delay. do i have to pay to custom to get it...kindly advise

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 8:26 AM

Thank you, @hlc06

I have already received mine(iPad & Apple Pencil), I didn't have to pay anything to custom,

The night it was cleared from custom very next day around 9 am I have received it.

In future, if anyone read this or come up with the same situation like I am this will be helpful

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 8:26 AM in response to hlc06

Thank you, @hlc06

I have already received mine(iPad & Apple Pencil), I didn't have to pay anything to custom,

The night it was cleared from custom very next day around 9 am I have received it.

In future, if anyone read this or come up with the same situation like I am this will be helpful

Mar 10, 2021 8:20 AM in response to mbuys133

Don’t think you have to as the price you paid should be inclusive of any import duties (if there are any). I’m stuck in an almost similar situation currently. Custom clearance took 5 days and even though it says “Departed Facility in SUBANG - SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH - MALAYSIA” since 3AM last night, there isn’t any update since! I waited since 2nd March and today was the supposed scheduled delivery date but haven’t received anything yet. Hope you get yours soon!

Custom clearance Malaysia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.