Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 7 is cracked and was working perfectly fine then it started going really slow so i powered it off and now it keeps on powering on and off but its not fully turning on

something is wrong with my iphone 7 its cracked but its been cracked for months but was working just fine but then it started freezing so i powered it off and then tried turning it back on but it would show the apple logo and then it would start loading and it just kept repeating and repeating can you guys help me get back into my phone i already have it on the hook your charger up to the computer on my screen.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 12:35 PM

I suggest that you make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options.

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

2 replies

my iphone 7 is cracked and was working perfectly fine then it started going really slow so i powered it off and now it keeps on powering on and off but its not fully turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.