Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In sync other devices hacked into my iphone7

Someone has total control of my iPhone 7 and my iPhone plus disabling them changing settings and all my apps compromised includdd my financial institutions putting me at risk for identity theft, how can I I sync this person from all control of my phones

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 1:00 PM

5 replies

Mar 4, 2021 7:52 PM in response to Onelovealways9295

Onelovealways9295 Said:

"In sync other devices hacked into my iphone7 Someone has total control of my iPhone 7 and my iPhone plus disabling them changing settings and all my apps compromised includdd my financial institutions putting me at risk for identity theft, how can I I sync this person from all control of my phones"

-------

Modify your Credentials:

If you suspect that your Credentials have been compromised, then immediately Modify your credentials. One major thing to consider is using a new eMail address for your Apple ID.

What to Modify:

Mar 4, 2021 1:17 PM in response to Onelovealways9295

Onelovealways9295 wrote:

Someone has total control of my iPhone 7 and my iPhone plus disabling them changing settings and all my apps compromised includdd my financial institutions putting me at risk for identity theft, how can I I sync this person from all control of my phones

Do you have a jailbroken iphone, that is the only way someone can control or hack your phone.

In sync other devices hacked into my iphone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.