Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keyboard on my I phone 12 is acting funny.

My keyboard on my iPhone 12 is sideways and my text is vertical.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 2:50 PM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2021 9:54 AM in response to bellestatt

Hello bellestatt! Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We understand that your keyboard appears to be in landscape mode while your display is in portrait mode.

We'd like to look into this with you to see how we can help. Often, restarting your iPhone can help resolve issues like this. We'll also want to check some other items, too.

First, let's restart to help with the keyboard issue. Note, a forced restart is not necessary, as a regular restart should do the trick: Restart your iPhone

Next, let's make sure your iPhone is up-to-date. If you need to update, it's a good idea to create a backup for your iPhone to protect your data. Those steps can all be found in this resource: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Finally, let's make sure each of your apps are updated. A simple way to do this is through the App Store using this guide: How to manually update apps on your Apple device

Make it a great day!

My keyboard on my I phone 12 is acting funny.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.