Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being billed for stuff from apple i never purchased

Why is my bank card being charged from apple

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2021 10:20 PM

elise_conley Said:

"I am being billed for stuff from apple i never purchased: Why is my bank card being charged from apple"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For financial assistance, you need to take this up with Apple, yourself. These are User-to-User forums. No one here has access to you account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, contact Apple Support. Just know that Apple is often resistant to giving returns. Ask the Apple Rep to perform a screensharing session with them, to show them this transaction.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2021 10:20 PM in response to elise_conley

elise_conley Said:

"I am being billed for stuff from apple i never purchased: Why is my bank card being charged from apple"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For financial assistance, you need to take this up with Apple, yourself. These are User-to-User forums. No one here has access to you account (and that is a good thing, BTW). So, contact Apple Support. Just know that Apple is often resistant to giving returns. Ask the Apple Rep to perform a screensharing session with them, to show them this transaction.

Contacting Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I am being billed for stuff from apple i never purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.