Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

good everyone , How do you go about getting your deceased child phone unlock password and all that

My only child was murdered , How do I go about getting his phone opened up so I can see everything so I can have access to his phone

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 6:22 AM

Hello, I am very sorry for your loss.

You can request access to the child's accounts by following the steps here: click here-> How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Obtaining the device passcode to unlock it without erasing it may prove to be more difficult as its only stored within the phone.

Access to the accounts should let you log in to iCloud and access anything they may have stored or synced there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 6:22 AM in response to Loveisacc1964

Hello, I am very sorry for your loss.

You can request access to the child's accounts by following the steps here: click here-> How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts - Apple Support

Obtaining the device passcode to unlock it without erasing it may prove to be more difficult as its only stored within the phone.

Access to the accounts should let you log in to iCloud and access anything they may have stored or synced there.

good everyone , How do you go about getting your deceased child phone unlock password and all that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.