You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After signing up, why am I still being charged for extra iCloud storage?

I've been paying $2.99 per mo. for expanded iCloud storage, then signed up for Apple One+ which includes additional storage, why am I still being billed the original $2.99 when supposed to be included with Apple One+?

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 7:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 8:08 AM

https://support.apple.com/HT211784 says:

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan

You keep both your current iCloud storage plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

If you would prefer to only keep the storage included in your Apple One subscription, you can downgrade or cancel your current iCloud storage plan

You have been paying for 200GB storage: the individual Apple One plan - which I asume you have? - includes only 50GB storage, so the above applies.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 5, 2021 8:08 AM in response to teddyjoe

https://support.apple.com/HT211784 says:

If the iCloud storage included in Apple One is less than your current plan

You keep both your current iCloud storage plan and the iCloud storage in Apple One.

If you would prefer to only keep the storage included in your Apple One subscription, you can downgrade or cancel your current iCloud storage plan

You have been paying for 200GB storage: the individual Apple One plan - which I asume you have? - includes only 50GB storage, so the above applies.

After signing up, why am I still being charged for extra iCloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.