Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring from Android to Iphone 11

On my Android it’s asking iOS code that supposed to be on my iPhone . I’ve already set up Iphone 11 , where would the code be located at on my iPhone for the code I’m supposed to enter to transfer on my Android. Am I supposed to reset my phone to factory specs then do it?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 1:10 PM

dude2084 wrote:

On my Android it’s asking iOS code that supposed to be on my iPhone . I’ve already set up Iphone 11 , where would the code be located at on my iPhone for the code I’m supposed to enter to transfer on my Android. Am I supposed to reset my phone to factory specs then do it?

You would need to reset the iphone to factory settings note any current data will be erased.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 1:10 PM in response to dude2084

dude2084 wrote:

You would need to reset the iphone to factory settings note any current data will be erased.

Transferring from Android to Iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.