Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

merge two apple id's

How do I merge 2 apple id's? They are both mine, one is very old. I would like to delete one account and make it cleaner to have just one

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 8:47 PM

Pamjfle Said:

"merge two apple id's: How do I merge 2 apple id's? They are both mine, one is very old. I would like to delete one account and make it cleaner to have just one"

-------

Where to Go from here:

I'd Stick with One Account:

Being non-merge-able, if you have two separate Apple Accounts, just stick with one from here on out. If you log out of one of them, you have to wait up to 90 days to assign it to a new Apple Account. So, I'd stop purchasing things with one of these Apple Accounts, and just stick with one. As for the other, keep it or delete it (it's your call).

Provide Apple Feedback:

If you think that Apple Accounts should be merge-able, then inform Apple of this.Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what suits their customers' needs and wants. Being there is no "General" feedback for the App Store, use iPhone feedback, as that is the device you are using.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 8:47 PM in response to Pamjfle

Pamjfle Said:

"merge two apple id's: How do I merge 2 apple id's? They are both mine, one is very old. I would like to delete one account and make it cleaner to have just one"

-------

Where to Go from here:

I'd Stick with One Account:

Being non-merge-able, if you have two separate Apple Accounts, just stick with one from here on out. If you log out of one of them, you have to wait up to 90 days to assign it to a new Apple Account. So, I'd stop purchasing things with one of these Apple Accounts, and just stick with one. As for the other, keep it or delete it (it's your call).

Provide Apple Feedback:

If you think that Apple Accounts should be merge-able, then inform Apple of this.Apple wont get back to you directly on this, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they'll know what suits their customers' needs and wants. Being there is no "General" feedback for the App Store, use iPhone feedback, as that is the device you are using.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Other" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

merge two apple id's

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.