Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need custom (modular) marathi language keyboard. Please help

I have Ipad Pro along with Smart Folio Keyboard. I need customised key layout for Marathi Devanagari Language. Installed “keyman” app it support above said type of keyboard. Unfortunately Keyman Devanagari (Hindi) Modular Keyboard is only available with (Software) Onscreen Keyboard. I could not type devanagari with hardware Smart folio keyboard.

Please provide me help to create my own CUSTOMISED Marathi Language keyboard as shown in image below or If it is already available please provide details.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Shrinivas Garge

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 9:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 4:48 AM

packart wrote:

I could not type devanagari with hardware Smart folio keyboard.

At present time you can only type Devanagari on a hardware keyboard on an iOS device using one of the hardware layouts provided by Apple. Customised hardware layouts are not yet possible. To ask Apple to fix that, go to

http://www.apple.com/feedback

When you send feedback, include a link to this discussion so they can see what you need.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 4:48 AM in response to packart

packart wrote:

I could not type devanagari with hardware Smart folio keyboard.

At present time you can only type Devanagari on a hardware keyboard on an iOS device using one of the hardware layouts provided by Apple. Customised hardware layouts are not yet possible. To ask Apple to fix that, go to

http://www.apple.com/feedback

When you send feedback, include a link to this discussion so they can see what you need.

I need custom (modular) marathi language keyboard. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.