Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i block someone and delete their number how do I unblock the number later

If i block a number then delete it how do I unblock it

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:13 AM

To block a contact from Phone, go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Add New. Then tap the contact that you want to block. To add a contact from Messages or FaceTime, go to Settings > Messages or Settings > FaceTime, tap Blocked Contacts. Then scroll down, tap Add New, then select the contact that you want to block. To add a contact from Mail, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Blocked. Scroll down, tap Add New, then enter the contact you want to block.

To unblock a phone number, contact, or email address, swipe left over the entry, then tap Unblock.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 2:13 AM in response to shannanfromdobson

To block a contact from Phone, go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap Add New. Then tap the contact that you want to block. To add a contact from Messages or FaceTime, go to Settings > Messages or Settings > FaceTime, tap Blocked Contacts. Then scroll down, tap Add New, then select the contact that you want to block. To add a contact from Mail, go to Settings > Mail, then tap Blocked. Scroll down, tap Add New, then enter the contact you want to block.

To unblock a phone number, contact, or email address, swipe left over the entry, then tap Unblock.

If i block someone and delete their number how do I unblock the number later

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.