Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when making a call in any sim esim or default sim lose my network "no serves"

hello i have a problem with my new phone 12pro max when making a call in any sim e sim or default sim lose my network "no serves" on other sim please help me coz i need together network ... thank you

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:59 AM

That is normal behavior from your iPhone 12 Pro Max. When a call is made with one of the SIMs then the other will go offline and data will be used from the line that is active. You should have automatic data switching set to ON so that you continue to get your notifications from both lines while on a call.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 2:59 AM in response to ahmadtahhan

That is normal behavior from your iPhone 12 Pro Max. When a call is made with one of the SIMs then the other will go offline and data will be used from the line that is active. You should have automatic data switching set to ON so that you continue to get your notifications from both lines while on a call.

Axel F.

when making a call in any sim esim or default sim lose my network "no serves"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.