Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my homekit code when I lost if and I can't connect my homepod mini anymore

Help me connect to the homepod mini when I didn't get my homekit code nd my iphone is iphone 7 with ios 13.3.1, and I am unable to update my iphone and connect my homepod.

HomePod

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 5:10 AM

See Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support. Perhaps you've enabled Require a password to play audio on HomePod in which case you would view/set the password in the Allow Speaker & TV Access area of Home Settings. Typically you would allow access without a password from devices on the same network.

tt2

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2021 5:10 AM in response to Tabish khatib

See Play audio on HomePod using an iOS or iPadOS device - Apple Support. Perhaps you've enabled Require a password to play audio on HomePod in which case you would view/set the password in the Allow Speaker & TV Access area of Home Settings. Typically you would allow access without a password from devices on the same network.

tt2

Mar 6, 2021 3:32 PM in response to Tabish khatib

Oh I see, how come you can’t update your iOS to 14.4?

Regardless it should still set up, wait for the white swirling light to stop and the chime sounds, then hold your unlocked phone close or on top of it

• You need Bluetooth and keychain enabled on your iPhone and your Apple ID must be using two factor authentication

See: If you can’t set up HomePod

How do I find my homekit code when I lost if and I can't connect my homepod mini anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.