Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music is not syncing to my watch when on charger at night...

Why won't my music sync to my watch when on the charger at night?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 7:48 PM

I was having the same problem and found there was a disconnect with my appleid on just my watch. This was preventing music from syncing at night when my watch was charging.

try these steps:

1. open Settings from your Aplle Watch(you have to do this on your watch, not the watch app on iPhone)
  2. Select ‘Music’
  3. Are you getting prompted to enter your AppleID password?
  4. if so, enter your password (digital touch is the most reliable way, but you can also use the keyboard option from an iOS device
  5. once your password is entered place your watch on the charger and open the Watch app from your iPhone.
  6. Select Music option to see playlist and verify the sync is occurring.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 7:48 PM in response to Ddub717

I was having the same problem and found there was a disconnect with my appleid on just my watch. This was preventing music from syncing at night when my watch was charging.

try these steps:

1. open Settings from your Aplle Watch(you have to do this on your watch, not the watch app on iPhone)
  2. Select ‘Music’
  3. Are you getting prompted to enter your AppleID password?
  4. if so, enter your password (digital touch is the most reliable way, but you can also use the keyboard option from an iOS device
  5. once your password is entered place your watch on the charger and open the Watch app from your iPhone.
  6. Select Music option to see playlist and verify the sync is occurring.

Mar 6, 2021 9:07 AM in response to Ddub717

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it. List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.2.2; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.3.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.4; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.4; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.;  HomePods, audioOS 14.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

my music is not syncing to my watch when on charger at night...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.