Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone how to trace out

Can you trace my I phone I lost

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 8:19 AM

Neither we nor Apple can help you track your iPhone. You will have to do that yourself.

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone.

To locate your iPhone in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone was lost. Here is some information on that app ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost iPhone must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 8:19 AM in response to murali274

Neither we nor Apple can help you track your iPhone. You will have to do that yourself.

Sorry to hear that you have lost your iPhone.

To locate your iPhone in the Find My [Device] app, you must have activated the Find My app BEFORE the iPhone was lost. Here is some information on that app ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Note that your lost iPhone must be able to make the connection to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular connection so that it can mark its location and broadcast it. 

Axel F.

I lost my phone how to trace out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.