Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my Apple Pay account and see a list of charges???????

Apple Pay charges show up on my American Express account with descriptions like "RECORD STORE." This is useless for accounting purposes. Where do I find the detail?

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 9:25 AM

The only detail is what the transaction lists. Open Wallet app>tap on your card>tap a transaction and then tap the amount. Transactions are not receipts. If you did not go to the record store or the transactions are not in the Wallet app go to this link and follow the instructions - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 9:25 AM in response to DJstinch

The only detail is what the transaction lists. Open Wallet app>tap on your card>tap a transaction and then tap the amount. Transactions are not receipts. If you did not go to the record store or the transactions are not in the Wallet app go to this link and follow the instructions - If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement

How do I access my Apple Pay account and see a list of charges???????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.