Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Keyboard for 10.9 inch iPad Air 4th generation

What is the best Smart Keyboard for my 10.9 inch iPad Air 4th generation

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 11:01 AM

Whichever one has the size and weight and cost and features that best meets your particular needs.

“Best” is subjective; a decision and its trade-offs entirely and uniquely yours.

Unique trade-offs? I don’t tend to carry the iPad Pro Magic Keyboard keyboard dock around all that much as it’s substantially heavier, but it’s a great fixed-location dock and iPad stand. You might need the keyboard elsewhere and thus be carrying it more, so...

Here is what Apple offers: iPad Keyboards - Apple

There are third-party products offered too, and most separate Bluetooth keyboards should also work.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 11:01 AM in response to marcellette

Whichever one has the size and weight and cost and features that best meets your particular needs.

“Best” is subjective; a decision and its trade-offs entirely and uniquely yours.

Unique trade-offs? I don’t tend to carry the iPad Pro Magic Keyboard keyboard dock around all that much as it’s substantially heavier, but it’s a great fixed-location dock and iPad stand. You might need the keyboard elsewhere and thus be carrying it more, so...

Here is what Apple offers: iPad Keyboards - Apple

There are third-party products offered too, and most separate Bluetooth keyboards should also work.

Smart Keyboard for 10.9 inch iPad Air 4th generation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.