Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked on my iphone 11 pro max.

So long story short my husbands phone got hacked last night, they started of by hacking his fb. Anyways after that they hacked his apple id. And that person was sending text messages to his friends list including me, mean stuff etc. After that he restarted his iphone and made a new apple id and changed his passwords and the “hacker” still managed to get into his new apple id. What can my husband do to be able to remove the hacker from his iphone? Any tips or advice please. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 11:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 11:58 AM

when you say that text messages were sent, you mean with the Messages app on the iPhone?

Or are you talking about the Facebook Messenger app?

In either case, the iPhone was not hacked. The accounts you mention could have been hacked though.

Why did he make a new Apple ID? Is he able to change the password on the original Apple ID? If so, just change the password and make sure to select the option to sign out all devices. Make sure it's a robust password. Also make sure 2 factor authentication is turned on.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 11:58 AM in response to Diana_s21

when you say that text messages were sent, you mean with the Messages app on the iPhone?

Or are you talking about the Facebook Messenger app?

In either case, the iPhone was not hacked. The accounts you mention could have been hacked though.

Why did he make a new Apple ID? Is he able to change the password on the original Apple ID? If so, just change the password and make sure to select the option to sign out all devices. Make sure it's a robust password. Also make sure 2 factor authentication is turned on.

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Hacked on my iphone 11 pro max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.