Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using the Starz app on Apple TV. I already have a subscription, but it wants me to buy a new subscription. How do I sign in using my existing subscription?

going through the Apple TV app on my Visio TV I trying to login to my existing Starz account. But it doesn’t allow that. How do I log into Starz rather than creating a new account?

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 6:29 PM

A Starz subscription started outside of the Apple TV app, will require its own app.

A Starz Channel subscription started inside of the Apple TV app, will require it to be viewed in the Apple TV app.

These two types of subscriptions are generally not exchangeable.

Starz supported devices - Starz Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 6:29 PM in response to RKBALDWIN

A Starz subscription started outside of the Apple TV app, will require its own app.

A Starz Channel subscription started inside of the Apple TV app, will require it to be viewed in the Apple TV app.

These two types of subscriptions are generally not exchangeable.

Starz supported devices - Starz Support

I am using the Starz app on Apple TV. I already have a subscription, but it wants me to buy a new subscription. How do I sign in using my existing subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.