Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant restore ipad keep getting unknown error code 14 on itunes

why can i not restore my iPad on my computer using iTunes, i have downloaded the latest version of iTunes, it starts the restore/update gets so far then the error code comes up error 14, the iPad is now stuck on the restore screen.

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2021 3:26 PM

kourtney1606 wrote:

why can i not restore my iPad on my computer using iTunes, i have downloaded the latest version of iTunes, it starts the restore/update gets so far then the error code comes up error 14, the iPad is now stuck on the restore screen.

Follow all steps here If you see error 14 when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2021 3:26 PM in response to kourtney1606

kourtney1606 wrote:

Follow all steps here If you see error 14 when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

cant restore ipad keep getting unknown error code 14 on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.