Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger

Hi. Is it okay if i use an ipad charger 10watts for my iphone 11? Won’t it harm my phone or damage my battery? Please help. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 6:39 AM

if the connector fits and it does not output higher than 5volts (no usb charger would ever output higher unless a rogue scam product)

and the connector fit a charger can never harm your battery, watt = volt * current

and devices do not draw more current than they were build to charge with, so one can have an overspec'd charger which is able to provide much more current than is being drawn but that will not harm, like your car which can drive 160Km/hour is not harmed by driving 50Km/hour in a city arear.

you can read more

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2021 6:39 AM in response to Mryaelayne

if the connector fits and it does not output higher than 5volts (no usb charger would ever output higher unless a rogue scam product)

and the connector fit a charger can never harm your battery, watt = volt * current

and devices do not draw more current than they were build to charge with, so one can have an overspec'd charger which is able to provide much more current than is being drawn but that will not harm, like your car which can drive 160Km/hour is not harmed by driving 50Km/hour in a city arear.

you can read more

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.