Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring Files from my MacBook Pro late 2011 to my iPhone X

Please, i need help with regards to transferring datas/files from my MacBook Pro Late 2011 to my iPhone X? I understand that the airdrop are not compatible due to the model of the laptop, what other means can i use need your help. Thank You

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:25 AM

You can use the iCloud account, Microsoft OneDrive, or Google Docs to store documents and read them on your phone.

The Phone will synchronize music using iTunes when it is connected to the Mac. But you need to be using iTunes 12.8 or later.

Understand that the full version of Microsoft Office won't run on iPhone, and formatting may be munged for documents being read and saved on the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 10:25 AM in response to StKorex

You can use the iCloud account, Microsoft OneDrive, or Google Docs to store documents and read them on your phone.

The Phone will synchronize music using iTunes when it is connected to the Mac. But you need to be using iTunes 12.8 or later.

Understand that the full version of Microsoft Office won't run on iPhone, and formatting may be munged for documents being read and saved on the phone.

Transferring Files from my MacBook Pro late 2011 to my iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.