Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect to wifi with my iPhone 11 pro

All of a sudden I cannot connect to wifi with my iPhone 11 pro. All other devices are working, I have tried to connect with the telephone from other places but no luck. I have formatted my iPhone, connected once and since then no luck again.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? Has anyone else encountered the same problem in the past?

Thanks

P

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 6:31 AM

Just in case anyone else comes across the same issue, I have deactivated/deleted a VPN software on my iPhone and everything works like before. The strange thing though is that I had this software for a couple of weeks and I had no issues...

P.

5 replies

Mar 7, 2021 11:40 AM in response to Mishmillouis

A few things to try one at a time and see which process resolves your issue-

1. Reboot the router of the Wi-Fi Network that your iPhone cannot connect to.
  2. Reset Network Settings: Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings : You will have to enter all your Wi-Fi passwords again after this procedure has been executed.
  3. Open Settings ➔ Wi-Fi ➔ Tap on the "i" next to your connected Wi-Fi ➔ Private Address : Set this setting to OFF.

Axel F.

I cannot connect to wifi with my iPhone 11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.