Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfering photos from Windows 10PC to iPhone 8

Sometimes I need to transfer edited .jpg photos from my Windows 10 PC to my phone without internet. I've found you're supposed to be able to do this with iTunes; however, when I access my iPhone, click photos, then sync photos, I'm not able to see any photos on my PC. All folders are visible, but when I click a folder, it says "no items match your search." There are thousands of photos on my PC, mostly .jpg format, but some .png and .tif as well. Long and short file names. Is this some type of file format issue? Why can't I see the photos on my laptop and transfer them to my phone?

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 3:46 AM

Try Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 8, 2021 4:53 PM in response to turingtest2

Yes, this is the process I followed. Up until Step 4 when I try to select the folder to sync. I can see all the folders, and I can even see a preview that there are pictures in the folder, but once I open the folder, it tells me there are no items that match my search in that folder. It doesn't say the folder is empty, just that no items match the search. Like it's looking for one type of file but not seeing any among the other files in the folder.

Transfering photos from Windows 10PC to iPhone 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.