Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my friends not working

How to get Find my Friends working again.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Mar 7, 2021 11:07 PM

3 replies

Mar 8, 2021 7:48 AM in response to gntlmnking

Thank you for your reply. I see my husband, daughter, and son there. My husband and my daughter show me where they are, but since last week my son only shows up when we are in the same house. As soon as he leaves the area he no longer shows up—it just says “no location found.” I tried removing him and then re-adding him, but there was no option to add a new friend only to share my location. He added me back on his end and I can see his name, but no location. I had hoped I could delete the app and reinstall it, but again, I found nothing. I closed the app and also restarted my phone. Thanks for any other suggestions.

find my friends not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.