Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you update my credit card for me. I need to update the expiration date and the security code

I have tried to update my payment method for 2 1/2 hours. Can you update my expiration date and security code. I have been unable to do this. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 6:00 AM

coxtrae51 Said:

"Can you update my credit card for me. I need to update the expiration date and the security code: I have tried to update my payment method for 2 1/2 hours. Can you update my expiration date and security code. I have been unable to do this. Thanks."

-------

Note: Remove First, then Add:

First, you need to add a method of payment, and then you can remove this current method of payment.

Use a Computer or Apple:

No. No one here can update your iPhone. These are user-to-user forums - we are all open-ended users like yourself (no one here has access to your Apple Account information, and that is a good thing, BTW). So, either update via a computer (rather than a mobile device, as it would be more user-friendly doing so), or contact Apple Support.

Apple Phone Support Info:

Why the Wait?:

It may take a while to get through to Apple Support. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment working out of the house or taking classes at home (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), thus giving them more time to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 6:00 AM in response to coxtrae51

coxtrae51 Said:

"Can you update my credit card for me. I need to update the expiration date and the security code: I have tried to update my payment method for 2 1/2 hours. Can you update my expiration date and security code. I have been unable to do this. Thanks."

-------

Note: Remove First, then Add:

First, you need to add a method of payment, and then you can remove this current method of payment.

Use a Computer or Apple:

No. No one here can update your iPhone. These are user-to-user forums - we are all open-ended users like yourself (no one here has access to your Apple Account information, and that is a good thing, BTW). So, either update via a computer (rather than a mobile device, as it would be more user-friendly doing so), or contact Apple Support.

Apple Phone Support Info:

Why the Wait?:

It may take a while to get through to Apple Support. And that makes sense because many are at home at the moment working out of the house or taking classes at home (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), thus giving them more time to contact Apple Support. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Can you update my credit card for me. I need to update the expiration date and the security code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.