Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lowest Volume WAY too loud (iPhone 11)

My iPhone 11 has a very high range of volume. The lowest volume I’ve been able to set it at (for texts, phone calls, alarms etc) is probably about as loud as I would want it to be on max volume. This can’t possibly be the intended volume range of the product. I have updated the iOS every time one is available, have looked all over for something in the volume settings, hopefully I am just missing something? If it’s not a setting I’m pretty sure the phone is defective.

Thanks so much!

Paula

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 6:49 AM

Are you saying that the volume down button doesn’t reduce the level to where you need it? You can also decrease the volume with the slider in the control center. If these don’t work for you, then you need to get your phone checked at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service center.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2021 6:49 AM in response to elibats

Are you saying that the volume down button doesn’t reduce the level to where you need it? You can also decrease the volume with the slider in the control center. If these don’t work for you, then you need to get your phone checked at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service center.

Lowest Volume WAY too loud (iPhone 11)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.