Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot camp windows 10 can't connect to wifi broadcom

hi Everyon,e

I know there's a lot of posts about this, and even following the steps in there I can't seem to fix it. I just used bootcamp to get Windows 10 running on my computer. I've tried installing every single Broadcom 802.11 driver I see in Windows under Network Adapter, but none work. About half show up under 'other devices' with a question mark and show as 'no driver installed'. The other half (e.g. the latest 802.11 n) do show up under network adapters but under 'general' the device status says 'this device cannot start (code 10)'. I've pasted below my mac OS info, and info on my wifi from mac OS / about this mac / system report. Yesterday, before installing boot camp, I updated my mac OS to the latest version. I've also pasted a picture below of what it looks like under windows. Note that I know that my wifi information says 802.11ac, when I try to install that driver it doesn't work either.

Grateful for any insight!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 3:01 PM

The 802.11n driver is incorrect. Can you Download and install Windows support software on your Mac - Apple Support? If this does not work,. then look at How to use Apple Software Update for Windows - Apple Support.

2 replies

Mar 8, 2021 8:34 AM in response to elise248

Oh, and I do have a bluetooth mouse that works flawlessly whether I start up in Windows 10 or MacOS (when I've been googling my issue I also run into posts about bluetooth devices?). And the wifi works perfectly in MacOS. And below is the screen I get when trying to install the 802.11ac broadcom driver, which, based on the info in my previous post, I think is the one I need. Finally, I did try restarting & search for new hardware.

Any help much appreciated :)

Boot camp windows 10 can't connect to wifi broadcom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.