Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 6 and Outlook Calendar

Just updated to iWatch series 6 and unable to get Outlook calendar to show on watch just shows the iOS calendar. Worked fine on my iWatch series 3. Outlook is my default on my phone and have watch to mirror phone. Tried resyncing, restarting, and unpairing with no luck.

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Hi there crrs,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are able to see your Outlook calendars on your iPhone but not on your Apple Watch. When your settings on the Apple Watch are set to mirror your iPhone you should see all of your calendar events on the Apple Watch. Learn more here: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch.

The steps you have tried on your own are the ones we would normally recommend. Since it is still not working, reach out to Apple directly for further help here: Get Support.

We hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2021 10:54 AM in response to crrs

Hi there crrs,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are able to see your Outlook calendars on your iPhone but not on your Apple Watch. When your settings on the Apple Watch are set to mirror your iPhone you should see all of your calendar events on the Apple Watch. Learn more here: Check and update your calendar on Apple Watch.

The steps you have tried on your own are the ones we would normally recommend. Since it is still not working, reach out to Apple directly for further help here: Get Support.

We hope this helps!

Apple Watch series 6 and Outlook Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.