You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Solo 3, audio not working on right side randomly

Hello - I have had my Beats Solo 3 headphones for a little over 2 years. A few weeks ago, the audio wasn't working on the right side while in wireless mode. Then I plugged it in the with the AUX cord, and it worked on both sides.

But the problem keeps recurring. It is very random - whether plugged in or in wireless mode - the audio will sometimes just not work on right side.

I have reset the headphones and made sure the battery is fully charged, but I don't see reason why sometimes they work fine and other times not at all.

Not sure where this issue is coming from...

Is this a battery issue? Has anyone found a fix for this?

thanks!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 12:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2021 12:20 PM

Hey there dcopps,

We'd like to help get your Beats working right with both sides, and not just some of the time.

You've already tried some great steps, so let's continue from where you last stopped:

1. Another thing to rule out would be if your Beats need an update. Check out: Update the firmware of your Beats product
  2. The next step would be to test a different audio source than your iPhone.

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 10, 2021 12:20 PM in response to dcopps

Hey there dcopps,

We'd like to help get your Beats working right with both sides, and not just some of the time.

You've already tried some great steps, so let's continue from where you last stopped:

1. Another thing to rule out would be if your Beats need an update. Check out: Update the firmware of your Beats product
  2. The next step would be to test a different audio source than your iPhone.

Take care!

Beats Solo 3, audio not working on right side randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.