Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact KingsGroup

Hello. I’ve been attempting to deal with customer support for MONTHS in a game app (State of Survival) and have been denied assistance and denied any help in contacting their legal department. I have scoured the internet attempting to find some way to contact KingsGroup directly and have failed. I am at a loss of what to do or how to proceed and am hoping that someone has some way to contact them... any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 5:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 2:41 PM

Me too! Apple you have this app on your service! This company King Group from State of Survival has so many issues nobody is addressing! Billed for packages I did not purchase, game crashes, glitch in stats, nobody answers the customer service complaints . Why Apple, are you not getting involved? If you allow an app in your App Store you should make sure they are adhering to basic rules...like do not bill a customer for something they never received!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 28, 2021 2:41 PM in response to SomeDumGuy1012

Me too! Apple you have this app on your service! This company King Group from State of Survival has so many issues nobody is addressing! Billed for packages I did not purchase, game crashes, glitch in stats, nobody answers the customer service complaints . Why Apple, are you not getting involved? If you allow an app in your App Store you should make sure they are adhering to basic rules...like do not bill a customer for something they never received!

How to contact KingsGroup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.