Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Cash Family

When i try to set up apple cash, it says i already have it set up, but i do not and i have it turned off on everything i have my apple id signed into. Is there a way to fix this?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 8, 2021 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 8:28 AM

To set up Apple Cash Family you must first close any accounts that children already had. Make sure that the balance is zero then go here - Manage your Apple Cash account - Apple Support next, go here - Set up and use Apple Cash Family. (Additional support links View and limit your child or teen's Apple Cash activity, Leave Apple Cash Family, Apple Cash and person to person payments limits)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 8:28 AM in response to Hunter9865

To set up Apple Cash Family you must first close any accounts that children already had. Make sure that the balance is zero then go here - Manage your Apple Cash account - Apple Support next, go here - Set up and use Apple Cash Family. (Additional support links View and limit your child or teen's Apple Cash activity, Leave Apple Cash Family, Apple Cash and person to person payments limits)

Apple Cash Family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.