Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to unrestrict my Apple pay

How can I unrestrict my Apple Cash?

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 8:29 AM

Go to your Apple Cash card

• iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.

You'll see the option to Verify Identity or Contact Apple Support. Tap one, then follow the onscreen stepsLearn more about identity verification

• If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on the web.1
  • If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases; add, send and receive money; or transfer the money in your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 8:29 AM in response to stephm0n3y

Go to your Apple Cash card

• iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
  • Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.

You'll see the option to Verify Identity or Contact Apple Support. Tap one, then follow the onscreen stepsLearn more about identity verification

• If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on the web.1
  • If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases; add, send and receive money; or transfer the money in your account.

How to unrestrict my Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.