Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask for a call

I wanna a call from apple customer service to my number because I have a problem that i wanna ask to solve it

Egypt - Cairo

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2021 12:58 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot arrange a call to you. The following from Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support may help:

Egypt

0800 000 08881

Telephone numbers are subject to change.

Toll-free phone number is for landlines. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2021 12:58 PM in response to bimen

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot arrange a call to you. The following from Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support may help:

Egypt

0800 000 08881

Telephone numbers are subject to change.

Toll-free phone number is for landlines. You may be charged when calling from a mobile phone. This number may not be accessible from some mobile network providers. For more information, contact your network provider.

Ask for a call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.